Awesome Eyes is a new program created by Dr. Rosenaks Optical Options geared toward helping families recognize and diagnose vision problems early for school-aged children.
Why aren’t in-school vision screenings enough?
- Too brief
- Not comprehensive enough
- Not designed to catch eye problems
What problems could this cause?
- Difficulty paying attention in class or completing assignments.
- Stress related to going to school, which can affect social relationships, performance and physical health.
- Higher risk of “giving up” on school work due to vision problems, headaches, and the inability to focus.
- Permanent vision damage or even loss can result if eye problems are untreated.
Families who participate in the new Awesome Eyes program will receive:
- $35 Eye Exam
- $69 Single Vision Glasses (this cannot be combined with insurance or other discounts)
- Regular reminders for eye exams
- Prize pack for children starting kindergarten
Sign up below: